Exercise #1:First Steps
I currently don't have any more first steps to do until next semester,but in the meantime i wil just review over my chemistry books since i already have them and try to teach myslef some things ahead of time.
Exercise#2:Weekly Business Meeting
My buddy and I both went over with eachother how our weeks went. I told Rebecca that i actually had a good week, and im taking and doing all the steps from my planning wall in order for me to reach my main goal. I expressed to her that the only things really bothering me right now, was one, a research paper that i have to do for my english class that 's due at the end of the semester and two, the fact that im already starting to have anxiety about chemistry and other science classes.
Exercise#3:Sunday Meeting
My first Sunday night meeting with myself, actually wasn't that bad and when you actually think about it i think i we all have meetings by ourselves more than often, i just think of it as being in deep thought with ourselves with someone quiet. I went over my planning wall and looked at my flow chart to, make sure that im actually following all the steps. I also looked at my weekely calendar and i seem to be following my schedule pretty good. I didn't really have a hard times with myself,but i do keep a journal that i write in whenever i want to express things that i don't to tell other people. So i wrote in my journal about a couple of things mainly them being personal and not having anything to do with school related work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job doing the assignment COMPLETELY even though it was not mandatory. I do agree with you that we have meeting with ourselves more often than we realize. The difference with this meeting is that you are conscious of it and you do it weekly around the same time. You'll do fine with Chemistry. If you want we can set up a date to do homework and if you have questions about chemistry you can ask me. I know sometimes I explain it like it;s easy when it isn't... just let me know when I am doing that.
ReplyDelete